Obtaining a tourist licence - Greece

Modified on Fri, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

In order to welcome short-term guests to a vacation rental property in Greece, you must either:

Obtain a licence from the Greek National Tourist Organisation (GNTO), known as EOT in Greek (Εθνικός Οργανισμός Τουρισμού)


Register the property on the Short-Term Rental Register


More information on how to apply for a local licence here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article